CKR provides engaging professional development for groups of all sizes addressing diverse educational topics. All presentations are custom designed for your specific needs and incorporate adult learning styles. Participants will receive practical information which can be applied immediately.
New Teacher Induction
- Induction can take place as a stand-alone professional development before the school year starts and/or as an ongoing series of trainings to fit the needs of the novice teachers’ developmental phases. All trainings and tools incorporate the local teacher evaluation tools and can be designed to fit the district’s specific initiatives.
Classroom Teachers as Teacher Mentors/Coaches
- This training is for teacher mentors/coaches who are not full-release. The program offers tools to promote effective teaching strategies as well as goal setting tied to local evaluation tools.
Creating a Positive Classroom Culture
- This training for teachers incorporates Social Emotional Learning research as well as other strategies to build a positive and safe classroom environment.
Veteran Teacher Reboot
- This is for teachers who have been in the classroom three plus years and want to refresh their effectiveness with a variety of strategies such as: differentiation, evaluating student data, classroom management stances, etc. This program can be designed to fit the district’s specific needs.
Lesson Planning Beyond the Standards
- Lesson planning must be a living document that begins with the end in mind. This training supports teachers to create plans that allow for differentiation. Teachers are asked to bring lesson topics to use during the workshop.